openmoko and pci express voice modems

Matt Flax flatmax at gmail.com
Wed Jun 18 04:28:54 CEST 2008

I have begun enquiries with one of the manufacturers .... they mention they
already have Linux drivers, but didn't seem to know what I/O routines they
already provide ....

I assume that if it needs hacking, then it would simply need control and
voice hacking ... control hacks to start stop and do other functions to dial
.... voice hacking to copy PCM buffers to/from openmoko and the device ...
is that correct ?

It is possible that this device also has GPS ... perhaps that also needs
addressing during the hacking ?

Matt

http://www.flatmaxstudios.com