Maxima port

Clinton Ebadi clinton at unknownlamer.org
Tue Jun 17 06:14:57 CEST 2008

Milos Mandaric <mandzo18 at gmail.com> writes:

> Hi list,
>
> Would it be possible to run maxima on openmoko?

Probably once I get clisp working.

I'm still working on this, but I've been sidetracked with other stuff
for a few weeks. I've finally found time for working on this again,
and should have an installable clisp package in a week or two (step
one: get some work I did on mcclim merged, step two: figure out how to
generate the clisp lisp core in a bitbake postinstall hook, step
three: merge patches to ffcall I received that should fix the FFI,
step four: package up common-lisp-controller/clisp/asdf/ffcall
properly and setup an opkg repo ...).

Do you know if Maxima needs CFFI? If not it should be fine otherwise
it may be a while if the ffcall patches I have don't work.

--
And did those feet in ancient time
Walk upon England's mountains green?