2.5mm or 3.5mm

prishelec at gmail.com prishelec at gmail.com
Wed Jun 18 14:30:12 CEST 2008

I vote for 3.5 mm too.
My reasons:
1. There is 4-rings standard(good example is computer headfons with
mic - it would be cool to be able to use it with OM).
2. I use handsfree more often to listen to music than to talk. my
point - it's better to have an adaptor on handsfree and use it when
you need it and be able to use any headphones to listen to music than
to have special headphones or adaptor all the time with OM