Enough already (too many posts about forum vs. mail lists)

Lally Singh lally.singh at gmail.com
Sat Jun 21 04:44:35 CEST 2008

Of course, this is really just us all being really bored and anxious
as the phone's already hit production, yet continues to be
unorderable.

Can we prepay to reserve specific serial #s of phones?  That would be
fun.  It'd keep us busy.

Dibs on #42. Or #[0-9]*0*42 as they aren't likely to start at exactly 0 or 1.

On Thu, Jun 19, 2008 at 6:07 PM, Ron K. Jeffries <rjeffries at gmail.com> wrote:
> People,
>
> It's time to end the infinite string of emails about
> using a forum vs not using one. NOW!
>
> For $diety's sake, don't those interested in the world's
> first completely open mobile phone/portable computer
> have something of substance to chat about?
>
> How about discussing the mechanics and schedule for
> getting OpenMoko so-called "ASU"
> to released, stable software?
>
> enough already.
>
> [smile]