Delay is getting worse...

ian douglas id at w98.us
Sat Jun 21 20:49:38 CEST 2008

The delay also depends on your mail provider. I'm currently subscribed
as id at w98.us and ian.douglas at iandouglas.com and the mail to my w98.us
domain arrives about an hour earlier than my iandouglas.com domain. This
message will also show up in my w98.us account within minutes of me
hitting send, but my iandouglas.com domain will take about an hour or so
to show up (and may also show up as a duplicate, but that's some other
issue).

I had subscribed my second Email account to see if duplicates happened
on this account as well, and it appears to only affect my iandouglas.com
subscription, so I'm going to test unsubscribing and resubscribing that
account and see if duplicates still happen. It might have something to
do with my Thunderbird filters, perhaps.

-id

ps: nice chart, Peter!