Vote! Zimbra Mobile on the Openmoko

ian douglas id at w98.us
Mon Jun 23 19:16:56 CEST 2008

I personally use Plaxo, which syncs up Outlook, Thunderbird, Hotmail,
GMail, Yahoo, my IM contact lists, all into one database, sorts out
duplicates, and also sends a list to my Samsung phone via an installed app.

After some digging, the Plaxo Plus mobile app is just based on Funambol,
which has also been discussed on the mailing list, and wouldn't require
a java stack to operate.

Wish there was a way to vote on this URL of yours without having to
subscribe to the forum though -- I don't want to sign up just to cast a
single vote.

-id