HOPE and OpenMoko

Bert Hartmann BertHartm at gmail.com
Tue Jun 24 07:23:48 CEST 2008

I don't know if anyone on the list is planning on attending the last H.O.P.E.
(http://www.thelasthope.org/) but I could easily see the groups overlapping.
It's in NYC a couple weeks after the dates suggested by Steve a week or so ago.
(Steve was talking about July 1st/4th, HOPE is July 18-20) Hopefully this means
that the FreeRunner will be in our hands in time for it.

If anyone is coming from out of town to HOPE, and wants to make that gamble
(assuming you don't already have a perfectly good group order where you are),
there are still spots available in the 2nd NY group order, and we'd love to have
you.

--Bert Hartmann