FreeRunner Quick Start User Guide

Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller hns at computer.org
Tue Jun 24 16:29:04 CEST 2008

Great!

One comment on Chapter 7:
"Currently, the utility dfu_util is only provided for Linux. Support
for dfu_util under Windows and Macintosh will be provided at a later
date."

That is not accurate (at least for OSX). See: http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/MacOS_X
There is also an Openmoko Flasher tool for the Macintosh since August
2007.

BR,
Nikolaus