Delay is getting worse...

ian douglas ian.douglas at iandouglas.com
Tue Jun 24 23:16:51 CEST 2008

I unsubscribed my iandouglas.com address and resubscribed a few minutes
later, and now both my w98.us and iandouglas.com messages show up within
a few minutes of each other instead of a 90+ minute delay.

I guess the mailing list software processes the addresses in typical
"first-in-last-out" stack order instead of a FIFO queue or ordered by
domain name or whatever.

Lesson learned: if you've been on the list for a while and don't like
the delay, unsubscribe and resubscribe. /shrug

-id