Best Image to run on the neo1973 these days?

Kevin Dean kevin at foreverdean.info
Wed Jun 25 16:13:34 CEST 2008

ScaredyCat's images are probably the most functional of all of them at
this point, especially since they will auto-detect the gllin .ipk if
it's installed on your device and it includes TangoGPS.

I don't use GPS on my Neo and what I personally run is Qtopia because
it's media player can fast forward, though I think they've pulled
their image down from their site.