Slashdot post but no web store?

christopher bradski chris.bradski at gmail.com
Fri Jun 27 01:04:51 CEST 2008

For those who aren't afraid of a little hacking (once I have a freerunner),
I'm sure it would be possible to cut a couple traces or unsolder the
original capacitors. Then replace them with something else. Like how people
have been known to replace the stock capacitors in an ipod with the infamous
black magicgates (audiophile approved caps? You can google them...). There
small and users have been able to fit them inside the small space of an
ipod.

Also, whats the possibility of using bluetooth headphones?

I'm sure once the freerunner is made fully available to the community, the
Openmoko team may find much help from the community in resolving  any bugs
that may pop up. Just as how linux is as great as it is today.