Slashdot post but no web store?

Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller hns at computer.org
Fri Jun 27 09:32:31 CEST 2008

Am 26.06.2008 um 18:14 schrieb arne anka:

> as truebox.co.uk announces having om in stock now (more or less), what
> about the german distributors subscribed to this list (dr schaller
> and c
> pulster at least): any news on freerunners received?

Hi all,
as far as I understood the Openmoko web shop will open on 4th of July.

And, Openmoko, Inc. has shipped the Freerunners we have bought on 25th
of June and they
are currently in airfreight and customs transit. As soon as they
arrive, we will add CE, Green
Dot, User manual etc. and what else we have to comply to when we sell
within the European
Union. This may need one or two more days.

If you want to be amongst the first who receive them, we are already
taking preorders:
http://www.handheld-linux.com/wiki.php?page=Neo%20Freerunner

Happy Freerunning,
Nikolaus Schaller

Golden Delicious Computers GmbH&Co. KG
Buchenstr. 3
D-82041 Oberhaching
+49-89-54290367
http://www.goldelico.com

AG München, HRA 89571
VAT DE253626266
Komplementär:
Golden Delicious Computers Verwaltungs GmbH
Oberhaching, AG München, HRB 16602
Geschäftsführer: Dr. Nikolaus Schaller

Digital Tools for Independent People