Fast questions about GTA03

Mikko Rauhala mjrauhal at cc.helsinki.fi
Fri Jun 27 14:09:54 CEST 2008

On pe, 2008-06-27 at 13:56 +0200, Lucas Bonnet wrote:
> Sean Moss-Pultz <sean at openmoko.com> writes:
> > I encourage you to get involved today. We need your help. Waiting for
> > GTA03 is a possibility of course, but keep in mind how long it took us
> > to go from 01 to 02.
>
> Sure, how can we help?

If I may interject, I would presume Sean here is talking about buying
what's available now (instead of next year, even with the GTA03 not
being a major improvement anyway in most respects), and, you know,
running with it.

I'll be having my summer vacation starting today, and when I get my FRs
from Pulster, that'll hopefully revitalize my motivation to code a bit
on that mldiff/rsync proxy and a realtime net-shared shopping list thing
I've been thinking about.

--
Mikko Rauhala <mjrauhal at cc.helsinki.fi>
University of Helsinki