Community Initiative GTK

Joe Pfeiffer joseph at pfeifferfamily.net
Fri Jun 27 17:16:49 CEST 2008

I for one definitely prefer GTK:  as a toolkit I know and like it (in
fairness I haven't developed for qt -- I have GTK and especially
GTKmm), but in general I find I prefer the "look" of GTK-based apps
better).

I also felt the direction the phone was moving up until the ASU was
looking very good and promising to me.  It was much more along the
lines of a handheld computer with phone featuers, which is what I
want (the automatic sync with evolution was also very nice).

I just noticed the other day that the scaredycat images are still
based on the GTK stack -- I hope to be trying that out in the next
couple of days.