Community Initiative GTK

cedric cellier rixed at happyleptic.org
Fri Jun 27 17:52:33 CEST 2008

-[ Fri, Jun 27, 2008 at 05:27:52PM +0200, Francesco Cat ]----
> I must have missed something... Can you post some links to explain
> what are the future plans for the Software Stack? Will GTK not be
> present any more?

IIRC GTK is still present and always will be. But there are no more
plans to varous a complete software set based on it. Apparently, this
is more or less considered a feature from the OM team that no GUI is
prefered over the other.

Which is why I wondered what happended to the previous plans to provide
a complete "mobility software set". But perhaps the aim of OpenMoko has
always been to release a phone, and that I daydreamed the software stack?
:-/