Community Initiative GTK

Jisakiel jisakiel at yahoo.es
Fri Jun 27 19:17:27 CEST 2008

You forget the biggest: Nokia (sells as many phones a day as iphones yet sold). Rest are just startups so far, or non-mobile-phone-related... And Nokia looks like interested in QTopia (as they bought Trolltech!) ;)

Firefox (xulrunner, as the GUI is not appropiate) can be replaced by khtml, or however it is called now that it's part of qt 4.4. Openoffice in a phone does not currently makes sense (not adecuate gui, too heavyweight).

Therefore I'm not really so sure whether to bet on GTK or on QT...