Let us impact the material world

Nelson Castillo nelsoneci at gmail.com
Sat Jun 28 00:40:44 CEST 2008

>I am in Columbia. Drinking local coffee (yes Paola your coffee is
> thebest in the world) and thinking with the early morning clarity
> only those blessed with jag-lag can understand.

Sean,

I'm _really_ glad you enjoyed our Colombian Coffee, our food, and I
hope you can keep in touch with the spirits that live in our
landscapes. I'm sure that those spirits are friends of the "spirit
that lives in the computer" [1].

[1] (I really like what Alan Perlis said)
http://mitpress.mit.edu/sicp/full-text/sicp/book/book.html

> Start with things people are familiar with and find new ways to make
> them more qualitative, says Offray. Take SMS, he continues, instead of
> just plain text, why not send special compressed messages, readable only
> by Neos. We can use these as enablers to change mobile ecosystems. Hack
> their network to embed more freedoms for normal people. Add more
> meaning. Transform our Neo into an artifact.

I think encrypted messages are crucial for freedom. I also think most
people don't know how easy it is for others to see what they send
through the networks. I cannot wait to see those Encrypted messages
traveling free through _their_ networks to deliver _our_ messages.

Regards,
Nelson.-  (one very excited (amateur ^ 3))

--
http://arhuaco.org