Let us impact the material world

Paul Wouters paul at xelerance.com
Sat Jun 28 01:13:33 CEST 2008

On Fri, 27 Jun 2008, Nelson Castillo wrote:

> I think encrypted messages are crucial for freedom. I also think most
> people don't know how easy it is for others to see what they send
> through the networks. I cannot wait to see those Encrypted messages
> traveling free through _their_ networks to deliver _our_ messages.

That means:

- Phase out SMS in favour of IM (SMS char limit makes crypto hard, cheaper too)
- Use OTR with IM (http://otr.cypherpunks.ca)

I am not sure at the current state of IM clients, but there are
python bindings for OTR at http://pyotr.pentabarf.de/

I will go at it as soon as I can order my Freerunner in Canada

Paul