Let us impact the material world

Francesco Cat heartcollector87 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 28 10:34:35 CEST 2008

There is also a nice feature that could be used with SMS: imagine that
the SMS is automatically shortened (eg by abbreviating words and stuff
like that) than it's compressed before being sent; I tried once and
there should be libraries that could fit the "dictionary" needed for
extraction + 500 characters in 302 chars... It means 2 SMS instead of
3 or more :)