To clone a SIM via Freerunner ?

prishelec at gmail.com prishelec at gmail.com
Sun Jun 29 23:00:51 CEST 2008

No, it's basicly working but only for those sim cards with old encryption.
But in practice nowdays operators use new encryption which is
unbreakable and getting your KI (needed for cloning) is impossible.
If yor sim is old it might be possible to clone. Look into sim cloning
forums specific for your country, they often can tell if the card is
clonable(operator, year, serial number etc.)