Selling my Neo 1973

Shaz shazalive at gmail.com
Mon Jun 30 00:27:00 CEST 2008

On Sun, Jun 29, 2008 at 2:30 AM, Igor Foox <igorfoox at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've had a Neo 1973 since they shipped first a while ago. Unfortunately I
> never had the time to hack on it, or to play around with it sufficiently to
> make the purchase worth while. So I decided to sell the device so that
> someone else might use it.
Do you have Neo or Neo Advance? I am interested but need to have some
sort of guarantee or verification with respect to the unit's
condition. I'll do a bank transfer or any other way which is feasible
for you and me both.

> I'm asking for $150 (Canadian or US).
>
> I'm located in Toronto, Canada. I can ship it to wherever you'd like or if
> you're in the area we can arrange to meet. If anyone's interested, please
> let me know.
Any idea how long it will take in shipment to Asia Pacific region?
We can proceed on shazalive (at) gmail.com

> Happy hacking! :-)
> Igor

Shaz