Idea of a voice mail application

Joseph Booker joe at neoturbine.net
Sat Mar 1 03:50:58 CET 2008

>>  Nope, for all EU countries i know about, this is absolutely no
>> difference. You
>>  pay for a call to provider side voicebox as you do for a straight call.
>
> Interesting.  On my Rogers (Canada) phone, I don't pay for them to
> leave messages.  I also don't pay to check my messages.  In fact the
> number to pickup messages is long distance!
>
> --
> Steven Kurylo

Lets say you have nearly no minutes left on your plan. Your
friends/family/etc, knowing this, leave a message on your voicemail, which
you can check without going over your minutes. Rogers lets you get away
with this? Reminds me of the collect calls from 'hadababy itsaboy'
commercials.

--
Joseph Booker