25 native [iPhone|OpenMoko] we hope to see

David Samblas Martinez dsamblas at yahoo.es
Mon Mar 3 19:36:16 CET 2008

I was thinking on freerunner not 1973 sorry gora

Andrea Debortoli <debortoland at gmail.com> escribió: FreeRunner has accelerometers...
http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Neo_FreeRunner_GTA02_Hardware#Accelerometers

GTA01 does not.... :-(

2008/3/3, Gora Mohanty <gora at sarai.net>: On Mon, 3 Mar 2008 16:17:42 +0100 (CET)
 David Samblas Martinez <dsamblas at yahoo.es> wrote:
 [...]

> 22. Digital level
 > Is any side of the phone straigh enough to be able to
  > develop such a freaking geek widget?
 > I could be a funny exercice to play with the
 > accelerometers.

[...]

 The Neo 1973 does not have accelerometers, does it?

 The above would tickle my geek bone enough to do it
  if the Neo 1973 had accelerometers. I have an old
 Simputer that does have accelerometers, and has a
 great game which is a computer analogue of a child's
 handheld game. The real-life game is usually made
  out of cheap plastic, and has a series of concentric
 circular ridges with offset openings. A set of
 (usually) three ball bearings can be rolled around
 along the ridges. The objective of the game is to get
  all three bearings into the inner most circle.

 See
 <http://brainchunk.blogspot.com/2007/11/n95-application-wishlist-golgoli-game.html>
  for a picture of the game.

 Regards,

Gora

¿Con Mascota por primera vez? - Sé un mejor Amigo
Entra en Yahoo! Respuestas.