25 native [iPhone|OpenMoko] we hope to see

Jeff Andros jeff at bigredtj.com
Tue Mar 4 21:28:11 CET 2008

On Tue, Mar 4, 2008 at 3:03 AM, Thufir <hawat.thufir at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Mon, 03 Mar 2008 15:23:07 +0100, kenneth marken wrote:
>
> like pidgin for im support of any kind.
>

> Now *that* is a cool idea :)

probably not pidgin itself, it's not set up for a full screen display... but
libpurple is the engine behind pidgin, all that's needed is a custom
front-end

Personally, I'd like to see a plugin for pidgin that turns it into an IM
proxy... the NEO would connect in to my system here and use pidgin on it...
that way I have unified logs, a single place to sign in, etc

--
Jeff