iPhone Acquired!

Michael 'Mickey' Lauer mickey at openmoko.org
Wed Mar 5 01:19:27 CET 2008

On Tuesday 04 March 2008 22:38:52 Shawn Rutledge wrote:
> On Tue, Mar 4, 2008 at 2:24 PM, Kyle Bassett <kylebassett at gmail.com> wrote:
> > I am still debating lending the phone out to those who want to play with
> > it, depending on the interest of the community, we'll see where it goes.
>
> Sounds like Mickey needs to play with it so he can see what all the
> fuss is about.  :-)

;-)

Well, I have already seen it once and was impressed by the industrial and
mechanical design. I was not so much impressed by the actual software though,
the FOSS community has all the tools in the pipeline, we just need to get our
act together and compile them to a kick-ass framework and some innovative
apps (not forgetting bread and butter of course). The software technology is
there and waiting for us...

:M: