Coolest thing at ETech (other than Openmoko :-) ): Fireeagle

Dean Collins Dean at cognation.net
Wed Mar 5 22:17:48 CET 2008

I received a beta invite to it yesterday.

I thought wow sounds neat....hmmm maybe not - there are no actual
applications available and only supports manual web page entry of your
location.

Sure there's a bunch of 'potential alpha' api codes but nothing you
couldn't hack together yourself.

Like I said neat concept but came out of beta way way too early.

Regards,

Dean Collins
Cognation Pty Ltd
dean at cognation.net