Application idea: Bicycle computer

Joseph Reeves iknowjoseph at gmail.com
Thu Mar 6 13:28:35 CET 2008

That was my original thought, but then I thought "why not go with
something a little more exotic?" The CAD files are out there, all we
need is for someone (I've suggested Hope) to CNC a new case for the
Neo1973 out of a single block of aluminium that can be bolted to my
bike. If they did it right, there'd be no worries about mud, water or
damage, just a bullet proof, bespoke bicycle computer.

It might not have mass market appeal, but there's plenty of people out
there who see a bike costing £1000 as being cheap. They're the sort
that would love a bicycle computer like this, no matter what it cost.