Application idea: Bicycle computer

Christ van Willegen cvwillegen at gmail.com
Thu Mar 6 14:10:05 CET 2008

On Thu, Mar 6, 2008 at 1:46 PM, JW <jameswillmer at googlemail.com> wrote:
> > That was my original thought, but then I thought "why not go with
>  >  something a little more exotic?"
>
>  Why do people want metal cases so much...???    Features in wiki
>  hardware wishlist too.
>
>  My thought is aluminium = metal = faraday cage = stops gps, gsm, wifi,
>  bt signals = BAD idea

I have a lock mount made of plastic and a small aluminum mount that
fits into it (someone made that for me). I've used this to tie on a
'regular' GPS (Garmin 12) and a Bluetooth GPS 'mouse'. It'll probably
hold the Neo^H^H^HFreerunner as well, seeing that the Garmin 12 weighs
about a metric ton...

I'll make and publish a picture.

Christ van Willegen