Application idea: Bicycle computer

David Pottage david at electric-spoon.com
Thu Mar 6 15:11:31 CET 2008

On Thu, March 6, 2008 12:11 pm, Schmidt András wrote:
> Joseph Reeves wrote:
>> Dear all,
>>
>> Please excuse my blatant blog-promotion, but here's a short entry on
>> my use of the Neo1973 and tangoGPS as a bicycle computer:
>>
>> http://blogs.thehumanjourney.net/finds/entry/20080306
>
> In PDA shops you can buy a bicycle mount for PDA's. I hope it will be
> compatible with the Neo.

More of a problem is the fact that the Neo is not waterproof, and if you
put it in a waterproof case, the touch screen can't be used.

Perhaps it would be possible to attach a waterproof external keyboard via
USB, and control the Neo using that. The keyboard cable would pass via a
well sealed hole in a waterproof case.

--
David Pottage

Error compiling committee.c To many arguments to function.