Openmoko release

Daniel Spies daniel.spies at fuceekay.com
Sat Mar 8 23:00:26 CET 2008

If the Freerunner is now free of hardware "failures" I would like to get one,
even if the software is not mass market ready, simply because I don't want to
use my spare phone any more (Nokia 3410). As long as Openmoko is ready to
make a call everything is fine for me... Hope this day will come soon! :)