GSoC 2008: Call for ideas

Michael 'Mickey' Lauer mickey at openmoko.org
Sun Mar 9 15:00:36 CET 2008

Hi folks,

OpenMoko Inc. will apply for Google SoC 2008.

For a successfull application, we need to have a comprehensive list of ideas.

A first scratch at that is @
http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Summer_of_Code_2008 -- please help us adding to
that.

Some rough guidelines:

* Please add only ideas that can be realized within the time constraints of
google SoC.

* Please add only ideas that end up in a software deliverable, e.g. an
application or a library.

* As OM lacks in middleware, please prefer middleware projects before
application level projects. However, as every part of middleware should be
application driven, the middleware deliverables should always include a demo
application.

I want to compile the mentoring application on Tuesday, 11th -- please make
sure all your great ideas are in by then.

Cheers,

Mickey.