Using Wi-fi on Neo FreeRunner

"Marco Trevisan (Treviño)" mail at 3v1n0.net
Thu Mar 13 03:55:23 CET 2008

mac2k ha scritto:
> If planning on using a FreeRunner as phone over WiFi you're
> better off finding some SIP VoIP provider than using Skype
> with its's proprietary protocol.
> Why use closed software if the open source alternative could
> do a better job.

I do totally agree with this, btw a skype client could be useful to
contact friends (both by voice and by chatting) that are using the skype
client on different platforms.
I use skype really few times, but I must admit that is the easier way to
talk with a friend using (a bad and proprietary implementation of) VoIP.

--
Treviño's World - Life and Linux
http://www.3v1n0.net/