OpenMoko and accessories design

David Samblas Martinez dsamblas at yahoo.es
Thu Mar 13 11:34:10 CET 2008

Hi Michele once I can adquire a GTA2 one of the
"hacking " task I would like to do is to attach a
common web cam and do pictures/video capture.  If it
works fine I will try to protototype a way to attach
it to the neo  that seems integrated with the phone it
self.

Another thing I'm wishing to do is use that webcam
whitout the ir filter to use neo as night vision
device ;)