OpenMoko and accessories design

Ortwin Regel ortwin at gmail.com
Thu Mar 13 17:06:58 CET 2008

How about using Bluetooth? Yeah, it would be a little strange but
think of it like this: You could take your phone out of the cradle
when it has finished charging and it would continue playing music
while you'd read the next chapter of your ebook in your bed.
With WLAN and Bluetooth, the only thing you really need a physical
connection for is charging.

Ortwin