fuse on openmoko

Christoph Witzany mail at doublemalt.net
Fri Mar 14 16:33:33 CET 2008

Probably you are right and it is at most a packaging task.

But there could be subtle architecture dependent problems that prevent
it from being that easy.
And it is on the Openmoko Wiki wish list (I have no idea how the
wishlist is maintained however and if resolved issues are commented)

On second thought however I think fuse should be high level enough to
stand above architectural problems.

Which morphs my question to "Anybody tried to use fuse with Openmoko?
Any problems?"

Christoph