fuse on openmoko

Ivo Anjo knuckles at gmail.com
Fri Mar 14 18:17:10 CET 2008

I know I was speaking a little too generic, but in my experience with
my "server", the arm-based linksys nslu2, most things are like that
(including fuse).

The one thing I couldn't get compiled due to gcc internal error (which
I've reported, no answer yet) was qemu. I wanted to try how slow
x86-linux usermode emulation worked, because it could be useful when
you need something in a hurry (hang on, lemme download the source and
compile it on my phone might not be a great plan).

So, I would hijack the thread again, and ask -- has anyone been able
to compile qemu on arm?

Ivo