FreeRunner delayed a further 6 months?!?!??

Ilja O. vrghost at gmail.com
Fri Mar 14 21:14:41 CET 2008

On Fri, Mar 14, 2008 at 9:46 PM, Mark <wolfmane at gmail.com> wrote:
> Wake up, folks, the Neo/Freerunner/whatever is *NEVER* going to be
>  available as a "consumer" device. It's *always* going to be a
[etc... etc... etc... ]

C'mon. If you don't like it - leave.
Yes, Linux-based phone won't be consumer-ready (or far from perfect)
for several years due to software lack. But I want phone as "developer
plaything" since I am (more or less) "developer" and I like to "play".
So freerunner is perfect for me. If you want something "that just
works" - go get yourself stick or stone, since everything else have
issues and drawbacks.

P.S. Openmoko team: keep up a good work! <thumbs up>