FreeRunner delayed a further 6 months?!?!??

Lally Singh lally.singh at gmail.com
Fri Mar 14 23:16:01 CET 2008

Ugh.

Outside of chip firmware, what don't we have?

Also, what's the standard for consumer-level devices?  I've seen some
terrible, terrible mobile Windows devices.  These devices have a day
and a half of battery life, crash about that often, and have little
more than an address book, weak calendar, and a terrible web browser.

What's the Openmoko software stack lacking, other than a very-needed
color scheme change tool?

The only thing that I don't like about the new Neo is the lack of
promiscuous mode in the wifi card.

As for delays, sure.  But the prize still goes to PalmOS 6 devices.