FreeRunner delayed a further 6 months?!?!??
andyfrommk at googlemail.com
Sun Mar 16 20:42:52 CET 2008
On 16/03/2008, Michael Shiloh <michael at openmoko.org> wrote:
> Hi everyone,
> I'm trying to get some sort of a concrete update from the team in
> Taiwan. I'll let you know as soon as I do.
Don't rush on the hardware, your doing a bang up job already
(translation for non-british: thumbs up), I'd rather have a solid
device 6 months down the line than a faulty device in 1 month.
My current neo (running qtopia) is satisfactory for now.
How many of you impatient I-wanna-freerunner-now types would want a
freerunner _this_second_ if you had no guarantee that it would work
perfectly and had no chance to return
More information about the community