FreeRunner delayed a further 6 months?!?!??

Matt Manjos matt at manjos.com
Mon Mar 17 02:59:23 CET 2008

I agree, that sort of thing would be a lot of work for little gain.
There has to be something internal that allows for communication
between members, however. For example, I am a big fan of the
"prototypes" page on the wiki that outlines the devices produced so
far, who has them, and what work has been done. Moving any sort of
internal tracking/memo system to the wiki/another open site would be
cool.

Matt