2.6.24 kernel RNDIS is not work when I use the same NeoRndis.inf

polz polz at aufbix.org
Mon Mar 17 23:31:58 CET 2008

On Monday 17 March 2008 10:03:04 Xiangfu Liu wrote:
> hi
>
> i flash my NEO1973 with the new kernel
> when i connect to the Windows XP
> it 's not  work
> i can see the Device in the computer but it is not work
> but it's work with Ubuntu.
Have you installed the neccessary drvers ?

Neo1973 presents itself as a USB ethernet card to the computer. Without the
neccessary drivers, it can't work. The drivers are included with Ubuntu, For
Windows, you're on your own.

You'll also need a program to connect to your Neo. I suggest you use putty.