FreeRunner delayed a further 6 months?!?!??

Jonathon Suggs jsuggs at murmp.com
Tue Mar 18 15:34:10 CET 2008

Just throwing my $.02 out there, but your first paragraph is exactly the
type of paragraph that I personally feel is what the community is
wanting/expecting from Michael in his community updates.  Furthermore,
*if* they do find a showstopper bug, knowing that too would be nice as
well.

I honestly think that most of the frustration centers around the fact
that there is a decent amount of visibility (and discussion) around the
software and its maturity, but there is (especially in comparison)
almost zero visibility into the hardware.  I'm not necessarily faulting
FIC for that lack of visibility behind "closed doors" as most companies
wouldn't do that either.  I'm just merely pointing out the obvious
contrast and why it is causing frustration.

-Jonathon