FreeRunner delayed a further 6 months?!?!??

Lally Singh lally.singh at gmail.com
Wed Mar 19 00:43:30 CET 2008

Well Said!

Could we just put up a paragraph like that (with a date!) on a page in the wiki?

Like http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Status ?

That's all I'm asking for.  Somewhere I can go to, to see how the
openmoko hardware's doing. A Blog/RSS would be best, but the wiki'd be
fine.

On Tue, Mar 18, 2008 at 10:34 AM, Jonathon Suggs <jsuggs at murmp.com> wrote:
> Just throwing my $.02 out there, but your first paragraph is exactly the
>  type of paragraph that I personally feel is what the community is
>  wanting/expecting from Michael in his community updates.  Furthermore,
>  *if* they do find a showstopper bug, knowing that too would be nice as
>  well.
>
>  I honestly think that most of the frustration centers around the fact
>  that there is a decent amount of visibility (and discussion) around the
>  software and its maturity, but there is (especially in comparison)
>  almost zero visibility into the hardware.  I'm not necessarily faulting
>  FIC for that lack of visibility behind "closed doors" as most companies
>  wouldn't do that either.  I'm just merely pointing out the obvious
>  contrast and why it is causing frustration.
>
>  -Jonathon

H. Lally Singh
Ph.D. Candidate, Computer Science
Virginia Tech