FreeRunner delayed a further 6 months?!?!??

Michael Shiloh michael at openmoko.org
Wed Mar 19 01:38:38 CET 2008

Hi Lally,

This is clearly my responsibility, and in fact there is such a page:

http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Community_Updates

I confess I have been lax in the past few months and have not updated
since January, but the status is in fact the same as it was then.

There is some confusion as to whether A5 is known to be inadequate and
whether A6 will be a necessity. I am trying to get to the bottom of this.

Michael