Neo Freerunner manufacturing status

Jonathon Suggs jsuggs at murmp.com
Wed Mar 19 14:52:16 CET 2008

Awesome update both in progress and content!  I realize that you are
right in the middle of the crossfire and probably get a lot of flack for
things that are mostly out of your control.

I put in one email yesterday why I think people get frustrated with the
lack of hardware updates.  Its because they are given so much insight on
the software side of things, but comparatively little on the hardware
side of things.  Combine that with the fact that (to an extent) any work
effort they put into the software can't fully be realized until the
hardware is completed.  So it definitely puts FIC into an
interesting/unique spot.  They (from a manufacturing standpoint)
probably give out more internal info than most companies, but the above
scenario makes it "feel" like they are being even more tight lipped.

Keep up the good work!

-Jonathon