Price of the Freerunner published?

Andy Powell openmoko at automated.it
Wed Mar 19 18:56:17 CET 2008

On Wednesday 19 March 2008 16:10, Steven ** wrote:
> Was reading Planet OpenMoko and found the following at
> http://www.vanille-media.de/site/index.php/2008/03/18/from-switzerland-to-b
>razil/
>
> "The price range for the Neo FreeRunner has been published, it's going
> to be less than 400 USD — which is quite a substantial improvement
> over the estimated 650 that was published last year."
>
> Was the price range really published?  Where is it?

One can only hope that 'trisoft' aren't the official distributor in Europe
since they have the Freerunner priced at a 'preorder' price of 400EUR

I'm going to say it once and very very loudly...

400USD != 400EUR

If this is an indication of the pricing for Europe, please arrange for some
European versions to get shipped to the USA where we can buy them and have
them shipped to Europe.

</rant>

Andy