Price of the Freerunner published?

Peter Trapp openmoko at genial.ms
Wed Mar 19 19:40:47 CET 2008

On Mittwoch, 19. März 2008, Lally Singh wrote:
> On Wed, Mar 19, 2008 at 12:10 PM, Steven **
>
> <montgoss+openmokocommunity at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Was reading Planet OpenMoko and found the following at
> >
> > http://www.vanille-media.de/site/index.php/2008/03/18/from-switzerland-to
> >-brazil/
> >
> >  "The price range for the Neo FreeRunner has been published, it's going
> >  to be less than 400 USD — which is quite a substantial improvement
> >  over the estimated 650 that was published last year."
> >
> >  Was the price range really published?  Where is it?
>
> Equally important -- is that the stock unit price or the dev kit?  The
> latter would be fantastic, but I fear it's just the former.

Michael Lauer said, that there will not be any advanced box anymore[1]. The
range (IMHO of the basic set) will be between 350 - 450   as said by
mickeyl  ...

cheers
-homyx

[1] Talk at OpenExpo 2008    at  ~ 22:22 min   (German)
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2115673181798091662&q=openexpo+openmoko+2008&total=2&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=0
(this link can also be found at the above mentioned webpage ;) )