Neo Freerunner manufacturing status

steve steve at openmoko.com
Wed Mar 19 23:39:37 CET 2008

I'm sure most developers appreciate the trust involved in being this open.
I'm committed to the open philosophy. So thanks for thanking me.

If the community wants to ask me questions about anything,
I'll give them straight answers.

The community will know what I KNOW. My job is to market and sell this
revolutionary device. The community's job is to turn it into something
others could never imagine. My job is easy: I'm selling the community's
creativity.