freerunner - DONT buy it local

Alexandre Ghisoli alexandre.ghisoli at ycom.ch
Thu Mar 20 14:19:56 CET 2008

Le jeudi 20 mars 2008 à 13:53 +0100, Matthias Ringwald a écrit :
> I didn't follow up on all the previous mails, but 399 EURO = 624 USD
> which looks like a > 50 % rip off compared to the mentioned 399 USD
> here.
> So I would have to buy it in the US and even get rid of the sales tax..

Same here. The European price is just a joke ! And this site doesn't
mention how to pre-order from outside Germany (VAT, special taxes,
options, adv kit, ...).

This is a really bad sales channel, where you can get your hardware
about 50% off if you order in US.

I think we (Switzerland) will again get lost and have to pay high prices
for such devices :-(

--
        Alexandre