freerunnter - get it over trisoft

Matthias Ringwald mringwal at inf.ethz.ch
Thu Mar 20 14:58:59 CET 2008

hi

ok. "ripping off" might be a bit exaggerated. but first reading 400
USD and then reading 399 EURO > 600 USD was just a bit irritating. the
"extended warranty" sounds good, the other stuff (support hotline,
manuals, recycling, VAT.. ) does't help me personally.

Yes, I do have to pay Swiss VAT, but it's only 7.6 % compared to 19 %
in Germany. If I would buy in the US, I would ask a friend/colleague
to hand-deliver it to me.. :) and not have it shipped, which is
normally expensive, too.

matthias